Central Queensland Christian College is a dynamic, growing school offering Primary and Secondary Education. We are in need of teaching staff who:
- Living a life consistent with and an example of the College’s Mission, Vision, Values, Code of Conduct, Lifestyle requirements and Statement of Faith.
- Has a personal experience of God as described in the Statement of Faith.
- Are in regular fellowship and good standing with a local Christian church.
- Senses the call of God to service in Christian ministry and are willing to live the life of sacrifice that such entails.
- Has an understanding of the philosophy of Christian Education and the ability to translate it into practice in the classroom, playground, office and day-to-day life.
- Possess relevant teaching qualifications and a Teacher registration for Queensland.
- Is able to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate effective classroom teaching and classroom management procedures which reflect current teaching practices.
- Demonstrate good inter-relational skills including the ability to effectively communicate, motivate and inspire students and develop good working relations with parents, senior management and staff.
- Are prepared to be accountable to management including the Principal.
- Are prepared to be involved in regular professional development