Volunteers are our heroes! We could not operate without the dedication and hard work of all our volunteers.
Volunteers are needed in:
- Gardens and Grounds
- Office Reception
- Classroom Help
- Parents & Friends Association
- Prayer Support
If you are considering giving of your time, please take the following steps to get started:
- Talk with the Principal or a Teacher to discuss how you might be able to help
- Read our Child Protection Policy and sign a printed copy of it, to certify that you have read it
- Criminal History Check:
- If you have a Blue Card (a current positive suitability notice issued by the Commission for Children and Young People), present this at the office for staff to photocopy.
- If you do not, apply for a Blue Card – this can be done at the office
- Present all completed documents to the Principal or Deputy for processing
- Upon approval, start working and have the time of your life knowing that you are making a difference in the lives of children
For more information about Blue Cards, Criminal History Checks and the Commission for Children and Young People, please visit www.ccypcg.qld.gov.au